Mercure Hotel Telford – This venue is perfectly situated for easy access, just a seven-minute walk from Telford railway station. Because it’s just off the M54, this hotel is ideal for swimming lessons.
Mercure Telford Centre Hotel, Forge Gate, Telford Centre, TF3 4NA
Tel: 01952 217680
Ramada Hotel Telford – With its central location with close links to the M54, this swimming lesson venue has quickly become one of our most popular venues. The indoor heated swimming pool makes it ideal for baby and pre-school swimming lessons.
Ramada Telford Ironbridge, Forge Gate, Overdale, Telford TF3 4NA
Tel: 01952 425000
Holiday Inn Telford – This is one of our main swimming lesson venues and we are lucky enough to be the only swimming lesson provider allowed to use this pool. The vibrancy of this swimming pool strikes you as walk through the glass reception doors to the Revive Leisure Club. Its 15m x 10m luxury heated pool and spacious surroundings makes this an ideal venue for our swimming lessons, with the friendliness of staff and cleanliness you’d expect of the Holiday Inn hotel chain.
International Centre, St Quentin Gate, Telford TF3 4EH
Tel: 01952 527000
Guidance and Rules to be followed across all sites
We would appreciate your support in following the below guidance and rules when visiting venues. Our swim school can only remain operational with the support of our venues and part of our contractual agreement is that we will all adhere to the guidance and expectations set by our venue operators. It is also vital for health and safety protocols which benefit us all.
- Ideally, there should only be one adult per child on poolside which assists in keeping the environment conducive to a good learning atmosphere. Space is often also limited at our venues. Additional adults and others are welcome to sit in areas away from the poolside, such as reception and bar areas.
- All children must use the changing rooms and not get changed poolside.
- Please ensure swimmers shower before entering the pool, and be very careful when moving around the wet floors.
- Please bring your own towels and ensure you sign in upon arrival. At certain venues you’ll also need to input your vehicle registration number.
- Please try to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your lesson starts. If you do arrive early, please wait in the reception area.
- Children must sit poolside and remain supervised until the lessons begin and must not enter the pool outside of lesson times. Our insurance regulations only covers you during your designated swimming session time.
- The Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room are for hotel members or guests only, and are not to be used by Tiny Turtle swimmers.
- Once the lesson finishes, you must vacate the pool promptly.
- Parents and guardians must ensure the children are well enough to come for their lessons. Avoid allowing them to eat during the hour before their lesson – we have had instances of children being sick in the pool, which results in pool closures and cancellations.
- No food or drink is to be consumed poolside, with exception of Holiday Inn Revive Leisure Club’s own food and beverages. You may bring water in plastic bottles. NO GLASS is to be taken poolside under any circumstances.
- Please limit Mobile phone and other such Device use on poolside. Photography or filming are strictly prohibited.
• Start of term: 7 weeks – Tuesday 3rd January 2023
• End of term: Saturday 18th February 2023
• Half term: 1 week break – Monday 20th February 2023
• Start of term: 5 Weeks – Monday 27th February 2023
• End of term: Saturday 1st April 2023
• Start of term: 6 weeks – Monday 17th April 2023.
• End of term: Saturday 27th May 2023
• Start of term: 8 weeks – Monday 5th June 2023
• End of term: Tuesday 29th July 2023
• Monday 1st May 2023
GET IN TOUCH!
Monday: 9:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 17:00
Friday: 9:00 – 17:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 12:00